Sunday, September 13, 2009

blog

my blog is public again XD......veri sians,made this post because regina suggested it.....well.....i guess that my blog really IS dead enough.....think that its about time i blogged :P

things that happened:met a new person on the internet,well....she had a indifferent personallity from other girls,which i realised resently,felt like meeting her in person :( well...since exam is coming round the corner,i think it should be better to meet her after the holidays if she is free >.< wanna play my guitar to her :P

moving on:I DYED MY HAIR GOLD XDDDD!!!! wooots,but i regretted soon after i did :( i didden realise that school is starting tmr :( well...i dyed it 2 days ago,before i get the chance to post it on my blog :P damn...time to dye it back to black T_T,shall dye it back to gold when the next holiday comes...but i wonder if bnco allows a guy with gold hair to attend the course? shall try to persuade mdm ng to let me carry on with the course with my gold hair.... oh....wellssss

saiyonaras ppls ^^

No comments: