Monday, March 22, 2010

my birthday!!!!

ok....let me get used to it,since i haven been blogging for like.....
2 months and 22 days?
yup yups
ok,lets follow up on wad had happened today
i went to class,and nobody wish me a happy birthday :(
i had to go around and announce my birthday....well,at least i got a superman chain from my mom ^^
haiz.....ok
the good thing is,the girl in bangs(u know who)
waved to me in school today ^^
i was shocked though,
but i only smiled back faintly(due to my constantly dry lips)
well....yups
lets just hope i can get to talk to her when we see each other again

yups,and i am pretty sad that next week will be the last session for badminton in PE
BUT i am looking forward to the naphfa test after it ^^
been training my pull ups,since it pulled me down last year,resulting me in not getting a gold...
so,i am prepared to do 15 pull ups in naphfa test,although i can only do 14(max) now

yups......oh...and promotion test is coming in 4 days!!!!!
shall brush up on my first aid and foot drill these few days :D

okay....i have been using alot of 'yups' in this post
so....ya

word of the day, 'Hope'

TATA~

No comments: