Wednesday, April 28, 2010

ROFL

i went home today quite late due to remedial and chitchatting with classmates under void deck
then went home and started doing PHYSICS!
my mom was hoping that i will start revision soon
(then the funny things happen)
shouts from my room to the kitchen
"HEY MOM! DO WE HAVE ASSESSMENT BOOK THAT SHOWS WORKSHEETS,TOPIC BY TOPIC?"
(she got me the ten year series)
"HEY MOM! CAN YOU HELP ME TO TAKE MY PHYSICS TEXTBOOK?"
(she went to my bag in the living room and got me my physics book)
"HEY MOM! CAN YOU HELP ME TO TAKE MY PHYSICS FILE?"
(she went back to take my physics file and came back)
"HEY MOM! CAN YOU HELP ME TO TAKE MY PENCIL BOX?"
(she went back to take my pencil box and came back)
"HEY MOM! CAN U TAKE MY CALCULATOR TOO?"
(she went back to take my calculator and came back)

"OK! THX MOM!"

muhahahahahahaha
evil right?
made her go back and forth
then i finished my assessment book with just my pen
ROFL
she took all those stuff for nothing
end up i have to bring everything back
and now i am here typing this post XD

byes!

No comments: