Sunday, June 20, 2010

new rank!

i am now a staff sergent in blackshot! woots
ZaiShot to the max XD
muhahahaha

i am getting questions in my head day by day.....

-am i irritating?
-am i annoying?
-am i a retarded?
-am i too addicted to blackshot?
-am i just too obsessed with chio girls that i can't concentrate on my studies?
-am i gonna fail my 'N' level?
-am i able to enter poly?
-or even reach sec 5?
-am i getting a fucked up lifestyle?
-am i destined to be single for the first 16 years of my life?
-am i making the right friends?
-am i playing basketball for fun or for the sake of winning?
-am i an experienced teacher to teacher ppl guitar?
-am i biased?
-am i studying in the right school?
-am i in the right stream?
-am i making the right friends?
-am i supposed to study like a robot and nothing else?
-am i lying alot?
-am i being talked behind by my friends?
-am i a pain?
-am i overreacting?
-am i gonna get depression soon?
-am i choosy?
-am i expecting too much?
-am i focusing on studies or on gaming?
-am i unable to make friends with the express stream?
-am i spending my time of 24 hrs in the right way?
-am i supposed to blame my parents for giving birth to me?
-am i forgotton by my friends whom i made on tagged?
-am i under stress?
-am i under peer presure?
-am i a good child in my parents eyes?
-am i in the wrong when i took extra money from my parents when they did not gave enough?
-am i a nucience?

-am i doing the right thing?

No comments: