Wednesday, September 8, 2010

Basketball or lan?

Things are stressed.
I have english paper tomorrow, but I am here blogging. I am chatting on the phone while blogging
Nvm lah no need study one. English confirm no need study
Ai ya better not la later Jodie say I ego.

Tomorrow after english paper I want to go and relax. Should I go basketball, lan or go slp?
Been training lately, trying to touch at least the supporting stand of the rain, but I can't seem to reach it. I can reach it but not grip it.
Hope to be able to do so by the end of 'n' levels then can go kbox, singing, badminton with Ying and Yun.

Hope that the discipline master does not give me hair checks as I am scared that my tail would get caught. If I get caught, I think I will shave botak, hope not ba

Wish my luck ba

No comments: