Tuesday, May 3, 2011

Wow,chanced upon a rare person

ok....actually this is for yesterday,oh wells...forgotten about it :p
i met an uncle at around 8plus yesterday...
He has 3 masters degree,and yet he works in a bank...and still continuing his studies
He actually sneaked out at night just to play basketball because his children slept early....
Haiz....getting older ain't good eh?

Yea....so he saw how i shot my basketball,and said' god gave u eyes for a reason,so put some use to it by aiming the rim and not estimate by looking on the floor'
He taught me how to shoot a basketball effectively...and it really works!

No wonder mans.....older = more experienced
Then he passed his knowledge that he studied about basketball shooting for years to me...which i learnt in 2 hours....i felt thankfull...

I will remember u as my teacher,joe
But,i don't get one thing...
Why do you play basketball in sengkang when u live in hougang? O.o

No comments: