Thursday, August 25, 2011

I wanna tell you so much,yet i can't

Haiz.....another day another exam
When will it ever end?
After O lvls i hope.
Been studying like crazy at home for week

Ok,sorry,i was lying
Been playing basketball like crazy for weeks
No improvement at all
Studies dropped drastically.
Prelims nowadys seems stressless
Maybe i am already used to exam stress.
Yesterday's english was like Omg.
Legs were wobbling under the table like jelly.
Ok,i need time management,like seriously
Can't afford to play basketball everyday.
Its like,ridiculous.
Must build my body into shape before attempting rim pulling again.
Shall buff up my body like crazy after O lvls,and I MEAN IT.
Can't stay as the 55kg me all the time.
Need to gain weightttttt.

Dear overweight people.
'Is losing weight really that hard??'
Stop going to london weight management and come & train with me XD

No comments: